Known as Ralf Salam
Author, Human Rights Activist.
Anti Fascist Activist *ANTIFA*
Founder and Member of The European African Human Rights Organization (EAHRO).
- B.s.c Business administration (Tan).
- LLB Candidat (Lon).
- M. Law (Melit).
- CER Public Law ( Lon)
- PhD Candidat (E.m.u).
The Author of:
- The Moon Lover (Novel).
- The Fatty Sal ( collection of Short Stories).
- The Bulgarian Flowers (Novel) under publication.
- Emergency International Code. (Legal Academic Book).
- Egypt Freedom of Expression between Emergency and Suppression. (Middle East Politics).
Academic Articles and Papers
- The Relationship between States of Emergency, Politics and the Rule of Law (Article) (The Canterbury Law Review Volume 23, 2017) (peer-reviewed article)
- The Human Rights Standards in combating Terrorism and, maintaining Security: A comprehensive analysis of the, Counter-Terrorism Measures taken by the United States. (TGLR Vol-5, 2018). (peer-reviewed article)
- A Case Study of the Egyptian States of Emergency and its Effects on the Rule of Law, The European African Human Rights Law Review (EAHRLR Vol- V ,2019) (peer-reviewed article).