Known also as Ralf Salam
Author, Legal Consultant.
- Former Secretary General of EAHRO.
- B.s.c Business administration (Tan).
- LLB Cand (Lon).
- M. Law (Melit).
- PhD International Relations Cand (E.m.u).
The Author of
- The Moon Lover (Novel).
- The Fatty Sal ( collection of Short Stories).
- The Bulgarian Flowers (Novel) under publication.
- Emergency International Code. (Legal Academic Book).
- Egypt Freedom of Expression between Emergency and Suppression. (Middle East Politics).
Academic Articles and Papers
- The Relationship between States of Emergency, Politics and the Rule of Law (Article) (The Canterbury Law Review 2007)
- The Human Rights Standards in combating Terrorism and, maintaining Security: A comprehensive analysis of the, Counter-Terrorism Measures taken by the United States and, Egypt and their Compliance with the International Human Rights Standards
(TGLR Vol-V, 2017).
- A Case Study of the Egyptian States of Emergency and its Effects on the Rule of Law, The European African Human Rights Law Review (EAHRLR Vol- D,2017)